The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
We would like to welcome you all to Redcastle Family School
Instructions for Tapestry
To access the EYFS remote learning activities, please follow the instructions below.
1. Download Tapestry Journal from the App Store.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and enable push notifications
3. Make sure you highlight the permission
4. Look out for notifications
5. Press on the app, enter your pin and you will see the remote learning activity
6. Click on the notification and you will be able to access the activity
7. You will be able to reply by adding a comment or upload a picture if you reply with an observation
Tapestry is an online learning journey for children in Reception.
It enables parents to view work from school and find out how their child is doing. It also enables parents to share pictures, videos with school in order to inform our planning and assessments of children.
All the information is held securely. To access Tapestry, you will need to complete the registration and terms & conditions form. This will be given at the start of the school year. Then an email will then be sent to you with the login details