Vision & Ethos
At Redcastle Family School we aim:
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment that enables children to learn the necessary skills to keep themselves safe and healthy.
- To ensure every stakeholder is able to challenge themselves and each other, all of the time, to be the best that they can be.
- To enable each child to develop their own self-esteem in setting their own high standards, raise aspirations, take pride in their work, to have the desire to do their best and to enjoy learning.
- To enable all pupils to make good progress appropriate to their individual abilities.
- To celebrate different cultural origins and diversity, promoting tolerance, respect and understanding for all people.
- To provide stimulating learning experiences, through excellent teaching and a broad, sound curriculum enabling the children to become independent and active learners with an awareness of how learning that is applied within the real world.
- We are committed to close links with parents, carers and the local community ensuring effective communication between all involved.
- To ensure the well-being of all involved in Redcastle Family School (Pupils, Staff, Parents, Governors, Members of the Community).
- To encourage children to work independently and with others in a spirit of cooperation and respect for themselves as well as others throughout all aspects of the school day.
- To develop children’s confidence to think and express themselves creatively and logically and to enable them to manage their emotions appropriately.
- To foster and develop respect and care for our immediate environment around us, along with the environment as a whole.
Here at Redcastle Family School we are fully committed to supporting the pupils in their efforts to help give them the skills and self-belief to succeed by:
Aiming high and responding to challenge Celebrating and developing independence Developing a love of learning and understanding of life Taking care of self and others